If you need 1600 dollars fast, I may be able to help you out. There is almost always a way to get the money that you need, it just depends on how fast you need it. Let’s take a look at some of your options.
If you need money in a hurry, this might be an option for you and I can help you get a quote. Tina is not a lender but I can get you provide you access to a huge network of online lenders. In just a few minutes you may be able to get a loan offer for the money you need. Check out the quote form below and you will see how simple it is to get an offer.
More On Online Loans
When applying for an online loan, there are some things that you need to consider. Not every loan is a good one and you have to consider whether it is a good deal for you. Here are some things to consider.
- Is the cost of the loan worth it?
Your 1600 dollar loan will have fees and interest. You will be presented with a statement that tells you the cost of credit before you sign a loan. Be sure to consider whether the cost is worth it. The cost will vary based on your credit worthiness.
- Can you afford the payment?
Fit the proposed payment into your budget and make sure that it works. If you think you will be unable to pay for the loan comfortably, you should turn it down. Just because you were approved by a lender does not mean that you can actually afford it. Only you can really determine that.
- Do you really need the money?
Taking out a loan for a non necessity is probably not a good idea, especially if the interest is high. Consider how much you really need the $1600 before you borrow it.
Relatives can be good sources of cash loans if you are careful. Granted, a $1600 loan is asking a lot of your relatives but if you have a rich one, maybe they would be willing to help.
To make a family loan work, there are some rules that you need to follow. Do these simple things and everything should all work out in the end.
- Get The Deal In Writing
Write out a simple loan contract so that everyone remembers all of the details of the loan in the future. Write out how much you are borrowing and how and when you will pay it back.
- Never Pay Back Cash
Use a check or electronic payments so that you have some sort of proof that you paid the money back.
- Pay It Back ASAP
Make paying your family member back your highest priority. If you delay, they might think yo are not taking the 1600 dollar loan seriously.
If you have time to wait, this might be the best option available to you. Open a checking account at your bank and then automatically deposit money from each paycheck into your savings. To boost your savings rate, consider taking on a side job. Here are some popular choices.
Earn up to $25 an hour by simply driving people around your city. All you need is a newer model (under 10 year old) four door car and you are in business.
With a starting wage of $13 an hour, you can save up the $1600 that you need with ease. Just 125 hours and at a part time pace, that can be just 6 weeks.
With starting pay $2 higher than Walmart, if you have a Target close to you, it is an even better option. Just 20 hours of work is 300 dollars a week. That can get you the 1600 dollars in no time.
Sell $1600 In Property
If you have some big items you might be able to sell them quick to get the cash you need. Now, you are not going to get this kind of money selling an old cell phone but you if you have an old boat, jet ski or perhaps a four wheeler lying around, this would do the trick.
You could also sell multiple items to come up with a cumulative 1600 dollars or more. Go around your home and see what you have that you can sell. An old cell phone here, a video game there, an iPad on top of that and finish it up with some dated jewelry.
Luckily there are a lot of outlets that you can use to sell your old stuff. Here are the top ones that people use.
- eBay: The leader in online auctions. eBay is great for smaller items that are easy to ship. The good thing about this venue is that you can get top dollar for your items. The down side is that you have to pay eBay almost 10 percent of your sale.
- Craigslist: Everyone knows about Craigslist, including the scammers, so be careful. When listing items here, only accept cash and meet in person at a well lit location. Craigslist is a great choice because of the high level of traffic and the ability to get paid in cash quickly.
- Garage Sales: An impromptu garage sale can help you sell your big items plus a lot of smalls like used clothing and toys. The great thing about this type of sale is that people come to you and bring cash. The downside is that prices tend to be lower because people will be looking for a deal. Getting 1600 dollars will be a slow process.
- Facebook: If you have an active Facebook page, put it to work for you. Let it be known that you have some things that you are getting rid of. Your friends might not need them but a friend of your friend might.
Tina’s Last Word
If you ultimately decide on a loan offer, be sure to use caution. Do not get in over your head with a loan that you can not afford. Just because a lender offers you money does not meant that you need to accept the cash loan. It is up to you to decide if you can ultimately afford it.
As always, you should be careful with emergency loans. Loans are not meant for long term financial solutions. If you find yourself in need of money often, you should seek consumer counseling and get help developing a realistic budget and emergency savings plan.