The Sacramento dating scene is exciting but it is also very expensive. You could blow hundreds of dollars on a date and not get to know anyone any better than you could on a cheap date. In fact, you are probably more likely to connect with someone on a low key cheap date than you are on a big expensive extravaganza. A cheap date is often slower paced and much more casual.
So, what exactly is cheap and how do you find cheap date ideas. Well, let’s set our budget at $20 and to find dating ideas we are going to look at daily deal sites. I like Groupon. Here is what you can do on Groupon right now, as of the writing of this post, for under $20.
- Tickets to Fairytale Town. What a great whimsical date idea. Tickets are just $12 total during the week and $15 on the weekend on Groupon.
- Roller skating for two, just $13. Can’t skate? Even better.
- Wine and appetizers, just $20 for two.
- How about an urban scavenger hunt for two for just $20.
- Two ours of bowling, just $18.
- Mexican dinner for two, just $16.
That is just the beginning of the deals available. You literally have a hundred options here so you can find a cheap date that fits anyone. Want to see what is available now? Click here to check out the current deals at Groupon.