Are you single in Minneapolis and looking for a cheap date night idea? Are you married with kids and need an inexpensive night out. Believe it or not, you can have a good time in the city for cheap because there are always deals to be had. Here is how you can find a cheap date in Minneapolis.
The trick to finding a cheap date night is to look at the daily deal websites. These are full of businesses trying to make a name for themselves. To do this, they are willing to slash the prices on their services. Here is an example of some of the things you can find on Groupon. (All of the items below were current deals as of the writing of this post.)
- Distillery tour for two, just $14.
- Two hours of bowling for $18.
- Wine and cheese tasting for two, $20.
- Dinner at a Vietnamese restaurant, $12.
- Two tickets to the Crayola experience for $19.98. Different and fun.
- Admission for two to the Museum of Russian Art, $9.
That is just a very small sample of what is going on in Minneapolis for cheap. There are literally hundreds of other great deals to chose from. Why not check out the Groupon website and see what is trending now. Click here to check out current deals.