Dating in Austin, TX can be expensive. The sky is the limit when it comes to potential spending but expensive dates are not always the way to go. Are you trying to impress your date with how much money you can spend or do you want them to get to know you? A better approach to dating is to go cheap and see if the two of you connect. To help you out, here is how you can have a cheap date for under $25 in Austin. Yes, it really is possible.
The trick to dating on the cheap is to look for deals. There are always new places opening that are giving out deals in order to establish themselves. They will provide their services for next to nothing in hopes that you come back and tell your friends. In addition, because they are new, they are often trendy new additions to the city and you and your date could be the first to hit popular locations. To find these places, check Groupon. Here is an example of what is on there right now, right now being when this post was written.
- Entry for two to the Austin Toy Museum for $10. Who doesn’t like reminiscing about their youth.
- A 2 hour canoe rental for just $15. Tour Lady Bird Lake and get to know eachother.
- $14 for admission for two to the Austin Zoo.
- Admission for two to the Austin Aquarium with activity tokens, just 20 Bucks.
- Austin Spurs, minor league basketball tickets, for just $9 a piece.
As you can see, there are a lot of cool cheap things to do in Austin. Why not check out what is available right now on Groupon. Click here to check out current deals.